Client services and chart information are confidential. Written authorization is required from you to release any information.
• Please turn off your cell phone for optimal relaxation
• Your scheduled session is set aside for you. We do not double book appointments
• Please reschedule your session if you are more than 15 minutes late
• 24-hour cancellation notice is required to avoid being charged for your session
• You will be draped and at no time will genitalia or breast tissue be exposed
• You will have a consultation with your therapist to discuss your session
• Should the session require, after your therapist has left the room, you may disrobe to your comfort level
• I understand that my therapeutic massage therapist or I may end the session at any time for any reason
• Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law
Please understand that close contact with people increases the risk of infection from COVID-19. Please acknowledge and be aware of the risks involved and give consent to receive a massage from this practitioner.
Please understand that your name and contact information might be shared with the state health department in the event that a client or practitioner at this facility tests positive for COVID-19. Your contact details will only be shared in the event they are relevant based on suspected exposure date, and only for appropriate follow-up by the health department.